Who we are
TrueMoney is a leading international Fintech brand and is part of Ascend Money, a digital financial services venture of The Charoen Pokphand Group (CP Group) and Ant Financial (Alibaba), two of the largest companies in Asia. We are now one of the largest financial life platforms in Southeast Asia, growing from just 1 market to 6 markets in a span of 2 years. We currently have significant operations in Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
The Senior Platform Operations will work with a team of IT Infrastructure to support and mature the company’s server infrastructure capabilities. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned VMWare professional with hands-on expertise in one or more core operating systems such as Microsoft Windows Server or Enterprise Linux, OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes. Hands-on experience with converged server infrastructure plus a strong working knowledge of network protocols and storage technologies are preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Administer and maintain the virtual server infrastructure portfolio
● Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the virtualization environment, related applications, and projects
● Develop, mature, and implement virtualization standards ensuring compliance with corporate security guidelines
● Collaborate with Infrastructure Architecture on the initiation, selection, design, and implementation of virtualization, cloud, and container platform such as OpenShift, Docker,
● Create technical documentation – roadmaps, presentations, cost models, etc.
● Develop technical designs that can be deployed and managed by service providers
● Initiate operational and process improvements that increase stability and overall operating efficiency.
● Train and educate IT stakeholders on the value of virtualization and converged server solutions
● Establish methodologies and best practices for DC and DR sides.
● Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, servers, storage, mapping, process, and service records.
● Configuration and maintenance core system to make sure performance surely stable.
● Support project deployment with the Software team
● Servers and storage monitoring, health check, reporting, and coordination to vendors or suppliers; in case unexpected notification happens and prevention.
● The action immediately for any notification of system issue an urgent request by line manager.
● Work with the security team at H.Q for system patches, firmware updates, and any urgent requests for security concerns.
● Back office’s servers and storage, support and configuration which assigned by line manager
● Users matrix review for all systems
● Ensure compatibility and interoperability of computing systems
● Create GAP analysis before and after system launch.
● Present complex ideas in concise written and verbal communications
● Manual guide, incident record by systems
● Schedule visit and reporting DC, DR, and spare parts at vendor’s side status.
● Subject matter expertise in VMware, Data Center operations, data architecture of IT consulting
● 3-5 years of experience in Virtualization
● Knowledge of virtualization, networking, servers, storage, workloads/applications
● Knowledge of Linux Jira, Ansible, Terraform.
● Familiarity with cloud application architecture and concepts● Cloud infrastructure concepts and delivery models, including private, public, and hybrid cloud platforms
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
● Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
● Good project management skills
● Ability to conduct research into Cloud system issues and products as required
● Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
● Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
● Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
● Strong customer service orientation
● Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Rights in Decision Making:
- Based on TRUEMONEY Cambodia’s policies
Send your CV to email@example.com
Contact our recruiters for further information: 016 777 664