- Identify potential customers based on the assigned segment to penetrate the market to meet Enterprise Business goal & target through consulting and offering solutions to customers.
- Build a professional relationship and networking with new and existing customers to expand the business to increase customer loyalty and to build new revenue streams with new products and services.
- Ensure effective communication with partners and related stakeholders
- Liaise, and present proposals to strategic partners to ensure successful partnership
- Conduct customer research where required to gain understanding of customers’ needs as well as understanding on market landscape and competition
- Build relationship with internal and external stakeholders and to create commercial and marketing partnership
- Have end-to-end responsibility of key business development and marketing initiatives from ideation to execution
- Ensuring good relationship and communications for all internal and external
- 1+ years working in a partnership/ business development/sales/ business management role. (Preferably working with multinational companies.)
- Bachelor in Business Administration or Marketing or any related field.
- Iteratively proactive, practical and platform-oriented with “Get things done!” attitude. A creative problem solver with a great story telling ability.
- Highly committed with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Relevant industry understanding of Online (online payment, e-commerce, offline merchants and bill payment)
- Able to communicate in English both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build relationships at all levels and good influencing skills.
- Skilled Excel, Google Sheets user. Able to understand and build complex spreadsheets
> Interested Candidates is encouraged to apply via :
Recruiter telegram : 016 777 664
Email : email@example.com