Roles and Responsibilities:
– Identify potential customers based on the assigned segment to penetrate the market to meet Enterprise Business goal & target through consulting and offering solutions to customers.
– Build a professional relationship and networking with new and existing customers to expand the business to increase customer loyalty and to build new revenue streams with new products and services.
– Ensure effective communication with partners and related stakeholders
– Liaise, and present proposals to strategic partners to ensure successful partnership
– Fluent with customer data analytics to drive product feature usage
– Conduct customer research where required to gain understanding of customers’ needs as well as understanding on market landscape and competition
– Build relationship with internal and external stakeholders and to create commercial and marketing partnership
– Have end-to-end responsibility of key business development and marketing initiatives from ideation to execution
– Ensuring good relationship and communications for all internal and external
– Work closely with Agent Partnership Manager
– 2+ years working in a partnership/ business development/sales/ business management role. (Preferably working with multinational companies.)
– Bachelor in Business Administration or Marketing or any related field.
– Iteratively proactive, practical and platform-oriented with “Get things done!” attitude. A creative problem solver with a great story telling ability.
– Highly committed with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
– Relevant industry understanding of Online (online payment, e-commerce, offline merchants and bill payment)
– Able to communicate in English both spoken and written. (Chinese mandarin is preferable)
– Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build relationships at all levels and good influencing skills.
– Skilled Excel, Google Sheets user. Able to understand and build complex spreadsheets
Interested candidates can send your CVs to email@example.com or contact our recruiter via 016 777 664.