Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze skills gaps of agent networks across Sales and Distribution and work with appropriate parties to bridge those gaps.
- Initiate agent onboarding and training programs to continuously improve the quality of agents in terms of customer services standard, product knowledge, training and operating manual, to ensure risk prevention and fraud awareness is optimized and reduced.
- Provide effective and innovative training delivery to agents both offline, online digital communication channel to agents across the whole Sales and Distribution channel.
- Contribute to the production of creative tools to assist agents to maximize their daily productivity and performance.
- Conduct research to instantly improve the content and delivery methods of relevant training courses and development initiatives.
- Serve as a central point for knowledge and skills training for agents.
- Work closely with the sales management teams in organizing channel-related events, especially on the side of providing extraordinary event experience.
- Initiate and organize public event management for Diamond and Gold agent townhall, define protocol, partnership event initiated by Sales and Distribution Department.
- Excellence communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation skill both in Khmer and English
- Well-versed in the instructional design process and project management
- Good management, coordination, facilitation
- A passion for continuous learning and impacting others
- Approachable as the supporters and solution provider mindset
- Energetic and positive attitude as a role model
- Great knowledge of training coordination, administrative and operational tasks
- Deep knowledge of sales
- Great knowledge of general operations
- Good knowledge of Ms. Office, internet, and email
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our recruiter via 016 777 664.