Roles and Responsibilities:
– Research and identify new business opportunities on TrueMoney’s merchant services– including new markets, growth areas, trends, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
– Ensure effective communication with partners and related stakeholders
– Develop understanding of the business products, priorities and objectives of True Money Wallet application and identify marketing and business opportunities to achieve the business growth
– Understand the needs of your partners and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet those
– Liaise and present analysis, proposals & forecasts to strategic partners & related stakeholders to ensure successful partnership
– Fluent with customer data analytics to drive product feature usage
– Work with Head of Commercial and product team to build product roadmaps to meet customers’ needs to gain competitive advantages
– Build relationship with internal and external stakeholders to foster and develop relationships with partners
– Have end-to-end responsibility of to develop the business and marketing strategy from ideation to execution
– Ensure that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (OKRs) in line with business objectives
– 4 years working in a partnership/ business development/sales/ business management role. (Preferably working with multi-national companies.)
– Bachelor in Business Administration or Marketing or any related field.
– Solid experience in leading a team of dynamic individuals
– Iteratively proactive, practical and platform-oriented with “Get things done!” attitude. A creative problem solver with a great story telling ability.
– Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets by being highly committed with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
– Relevant industry understanding of Wallet/FinTech (online payment, e-commerce, offline merchants and bill payment)
– Campaign execution or project management experience.
– Able to communicate in English both spoken and written.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build relationships at all levels and good influencing skills.
– Skilled Excel, Google Sheets user. Able to understand and build complex spreadsheets
– Organized; can manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines and pressure
– Take initiative and be confident to start things from scratch
Interested candidates can send your CVs to email@example.com or contact our recruiter via 016 777 664.