Who we are
TrueMoney is a leading international Fintech brand and is part of Ascend Money, a digital financial services venture of The Charoen Pokphand Group (CP Group) and Ant Financial (Alibaba), two of the largest companies in Asia. We are now one of the largest financial life platforms in Southeast Asia, growing from just 1 market to 6 markets in a span of 2 years. We currently have significant operations in Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research and identify new business opportunities on True Money’s payroll services– including new markets, growth areas, trends, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Generates leads and cold call prospective partners/customers
- Ensure effective communication with partners and related stakeholders
- Develop understanding of the business products, priorities and objectives of True Money Wallet application and identify marketing and business opportunities to achieve the business growth
- Understand the needs of your partners and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet those
- Liaise and present analysis, proposals & forecasts to strategic partners & related stakeholders to ensure successful partnership
- Fluent with customer data analytics to drive product feature usage
- Work with Head of Commercial and product team to build product roadmaps to meet customers’ needs to gain competitive advantages
- Build relationship with internal and external stakeholders to foster and develop relationships with partners
- Have end-to-end responsibility of to develop the business and marketing strategy from ideation to execution
- Ensure that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (OKRs) in line with business objectives
- 4 years working in a partnership/ business development/sales/ business management role. (Preferably working with multinational companies.)
- Bachelor’s in business administration or Marketing or any related field.
- Solid experience in leading a team of dynamic individuals
- Iteratively proactive, practical, and platform-oriented with “Get things done!” attitude. A creative problem solver with a great story telling ability.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets by being highly committed with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Relevant industry understanding of Wallet/FinTech (online payment, e-commerce, offline merchants, and bill payment)
- Campaign execution or project management experience.
- Able to communicate in English both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build relationships at all levels and good influencing skills.
- Skilled Excel, Google Sheets user. Able to understand and build complex spreadsheets
- Organized; can manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines and pressure
- Take initiative and be confident to start things from scratch