Role and Responsibility
– Assist Business Development Manager in formulating and executing innovative e-wallet/agent products and services, aiming to achieve the business targets and improve customer experience.
– Prospect new and manage existing partners such as MFIs, Banks or FIs, by engaging with them on a regular basis and turn their pain points into business opportunities for True Money
– Drive the development of projects, develop detailed project development plans, track and monitor projects progress, ensure effective implementation of new services / initiatives and perform post-implementation review after launch.
– Work closely with the segment and product team to prepare user requirements with the best market practice and excellent customer/partner experience.
– Understand the market situation and availability of new technology, conduct market analysis and propose enhancement recommendations for management’s decision
– Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve target project results
– Lead commercial negotiations with strategic partners to secure sustainable growth for TrueMoney Wallet and Agent Business.
– Grow monthly TPV by identifying growth areas and existing opportunities in the market
– Initiate and lead project from end-to-end in order to acquire new partners and retain existing partners
– Manage TrueMoney commercial team to ensure they’re motivated, engaged and performing
– Identify bottlenecks and potential issues related to TrueMoney wallet/agent business growth and deliver solutions to these issues.
– Degree or above in Business Administration, e-commerce or related disciplines
– At least 1-2 years relevant experience in e-finance related product development in banking, or in internet business
– Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new FinTech products and business models
– Able to work independently, organized, creative and attentive to details
– Be a good team player and self-motivated with strong analytical mindset plus able to manage multiple projects
– Be innovative with proficient organizing & execution abilities.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English.
Interested candidates can send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our recruiter via 016 777 664.