- Getting involved in actual task of Product Management
- Learn & use project management tools
- Assist in project documentation
- Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Fulfilling other task assigned by management
- Being a 3rd or 4th Year student or holding a bachelor degree in any fields
- Knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work full time
- Proficient in English
- Be honest, reliable and willing to learn new things.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
> Contact Recruiter ‘s telegram : 016 777 664