Who we are
TrueMoney is a leading international Fintech brand and is part of Ascend Money, a digital financial services venture of The Charoen Pokphand Group (CP Group) and Ant Financial (Alibaba), two of the largest companies in Asia. We are now one of the largest financial life platforms in Southeast Asia, growing from just 1 market to 6 markets in a span of 2 years. We currently have significant operations in Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist FM to prepare Financial Statement on the monthly basic
- Develop account reconciliations, journal entries, data compilation, analyses, and other reporting ensuring accuracy and timely delivery
- To prepare and obtain a sound understanding of variance analysis on monthly basis.
- Work with Senior business teams to grow the business formulating financial, strategies and plans
- Manages functions like maintaining the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and project accounting.
- Coordinate, analyze, and report the financial performance to management (Financial Performance, projections and other special projects as required)
- Ensure all financial policies and procedure are in compliance with local business law and regulations
- Ensure that the regulatory requirement of all statutory bodies are met in particular regulatory reporting to the National Bank of Cambodia
- Research and resolve accounting issues including evaluation and report and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure NBC compliance
- Coordinate the Company’s annual audit with the independent auditors about report FI/NBC
- Be active on the customer service front and be quick and accurate with communication.
- Any task assigned by management
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline with sound accounting knowledge
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in Finance/Accounting, internal audit, or external audit experience is essential
- Hardworking and possesses the ability to take initiatives
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Highly motivated and committed
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills and can interact with all levels within the organization and region
- Strong planning, problem-solving and organizational skills and is able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Strong knowledge in regulatory reporting
- Influencing other functions to deliver given multiple priorities.
- Building a great team in a highly competitive environment.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our recruiters for further information: 016 777 664