Who we are
TrueMoney is a leading international Fintech brand and is part of Ascend Money, a digital financial services venture of The Charoen Pokphand Group (CP Group) and Ant Financial (Alibaba), two of the largest companies in Asia. We are now one of the largest financial life platforms in Southeast Asia, growing from just 1 market to 6 markets in a span of 2 years. We currently have significant operations in Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
This role will offer Senior iOS developers a role where they will be at the forefront of mobile innovation and development. Additionally, the position offers long-term growth where you will have strategic input into the companies’ iOS mobile apps’ shape and direction.
You will be responsible for the architecture and development of the mobile apps for iOS platforms. You will be expected to keep ahead of mobile technologies, integrating these into products ensuring best practices are followed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contribute in all phases of the Scrum software development process
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Develop and maintain True Money’s iOS applications using the latest technology and components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, implement, test, and deploy new mobile features in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with internal and external data sources and API’s.
- Addresses system defects and implements enhancements to existing functionality.
- Troubleshoots issues with minimal guidance identify bottlenecks in existing workflows and provide solutions for a scalable, defect-free application.
- Create documents of new function/Feature for the team.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Carry out and support junior developers to increase team performance
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience Xcode, Swift, Objective C, and Object-Oriented Concepts.
- Depth knowledge of iOS development & its components.
- Well familiar with View/View Group Concepts.
- Experience in design in complex UI in XML
- Experience in Web Services API, REST
- Familiar with SQLite, XML, JSON, Bitbucket, Jira, SonarQube
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and resolve problems proactively.
- Positive attitude. Adaptability to change. Creativity and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Rights in Decision Making:
- Based on TRUEMONEY Cambodia’s policies
Send your CV to email@example.com
Contact our recruiters for further information: 016 777 664