Roles and Responsibility:
– Administer and maintain the virtual server infrastructure portfolio
– Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the virtualization environment, related applications, and projects
– Develop, mature, and implement virtualization standards ensuring compliance with corporate security guidelines
– Collaborate with Infrastructure Architecture on the initiation, selection, design, and implementation of virtualization, cloud and container platform such as OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
– Create technical documentation – roadmaps, presentations, cost models, etc.
– Develop technical designs that can be deployed and managed by service providers
– Initiate operational and process improvements that increase the stability and overall operating efficiency.
– Train and educate IT stakeholders on the value of virtualization and converged server solutions
– Establish methodologies and best practices for DC and DR sides.
– Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, servers, storages, mapping, process, and service records.
– Configuration and maintenance core system to make sure performance surely stability.
– Support project deployment with Software team
– Servers and storages monitoring, health check, reporting and coordination to vendors or suppliers; in case unexpected notification happens and prevention.
– Action immediately for any notification of system issue and urgent request by line manager.
– Work with the security team at H.Q for system patch, firmware update and any urgent request for security concern.
– Back office’s servers and storage, support and configuration which assigned by line manager
– Users matrix review for all systems
– Ensure compatibility and interoperability of computing systems
– Create GAP analysis before and after system launch.
– Present complex ideas in concise written and verbal communications
– Manual guide, incident record by systems
– Schedule visit and reporting DC, DR and spare part at vendor’s side status.
– Subject matter expertise in VMware, Data Center operations, data architecture of IT consulting
– 3-5 years of experience in Virtualization
– Knowledge of virtualization, networking, servers, storage, workloads/applications
– Knowledge of Linux Jira, Ansible, Terraform.
– Familiarity with cloud application architecture and concepts
– Cloud infrastructure concepts and delivery models, including private, public and hybrid cloud platforms
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
– Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
– Good project management skills
– Ability to conduct research into Cloud system issues and products as required
– Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
– Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
– Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
– Strong customer service orientation
– Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Interested candidates can send your CVs to email@example.com or contact our recruiter via 016 777 664.