+ Oversee/supervise merchant/agent, corporate customers:
– Recruit and oversee agent/merchant and customer.
– Provide training to agent/merchant and customer to ensure that quality is met our standard.
– Manage stock of TrueMoney products based on metrics to agent/merchant and customer as required
– Facilitate reliable delivery of merchandising materials, ATM card, POS/Tablet to agent/merchant and customer.
– Manage merchant/agent and customer to ensure those necessary customer documents are returned within the set timeline if required.
– Handle agent/merchant and customer questions.
– Follow the reconciliation process for the cash received from agent/merchant and customer if required.
– Gather feedback from agents/merchants and customer to develop recommended solutions.
– Follow call card consistently according to standard working procedure.
– Provide training to agents/merchant and customer to ensure that quality is met our standard
– Ensure the quality of the network for merchant/agent and customer satisfaction.
+ Marketing related:
– Promote and position TrueMoney marketing and merchandising materials.
– Work with stakeholders to implement marketing plan/ strategy
– Monitor and report on competitive offerings in the market.
+ Maintain and prepare sales reporting for the assigned areas.
+ Implement business strategy for target accounts/region and account management plans.
+ Track financial performance of each merchant/agent and take action where required
+ Ensure security of TrueMoney revenue streams from competitors and other factors
– Tertiary qualification in business administration
– At Least one-year experience sale.
– Proven, effective coaching and development skills and ability to influence others
– Strong sales experience and negotiation skills
– Strong customer focus
– Experience in leading teams and Extensive relationship management
Interested candidates can send your CVs to email@example.com or contact our recruiter via 016 777 664.